Founded in May of 2005, we are the Midlands’ premiere theatre for families and young audiences, and currently the area’s only theatre company dedicated solely to programming designed specifically for the youngest members of the community.
- Live theatre enhances and enriches the quality of life for everyone involved.
- Accessible, consistent, quality programming for families and young audiences is a necessary component of every community.
- The arts, especially live theatre, develop civility, cooperation,
- collaboration, discipline, and the value for hard work, while fueling innovation and creativity.
- Shared theatre experiences cross cultural, ethnic and generational boundaries.
- Children who participate in quality theatre experiences thrive academically.
To enrich our community through engaging and inspirational live theatre experiences.
Columbia Children’s Theatre is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and all donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.